Nothing wrong with Coda #1. But it is always a good idea to have a plan B
So reasons why to buy another Coda.
1. Genius (Karl) should be recognized and rewarded.
2. I loved the MoC so much I kept them everywhere (coats/glove boxes/desk/etc.)
a. at the price of the Coda I can't have as many but I plan on several over time to spread them out.
b. Hey it could happen, I could fall and face plant Coda #1 and crush it.
3. Showing support for Karl LTD. Either Karl is privately super rich with money trees in the backyard (and can thus
spend time developing instruments) or his wife is super rich or has a darned good job. I don't care! But either way
I can show support of his entrepreneurial spirit. It is a hallmark (or was) of America.
4. I'm just entranced with Coda. I was with MoC. Since early in my college days I've surround/spotted/befriended the genius' around me.
Think about it, those of you with Coda in hand. How many people can design a musical instrument
5. I've mentioned in prior posts, I'll never dazzle anyone with my musical abilities. That does not matter. What matters is that
CodaKarl have re-kindled my desire to learn this new language. Thanks Karl.
So go get another Coda!
p.s. why is the ivory mouthpiece model out of stock?
p.s.s. anyone with a wood MoC let me know. Need it for my collection.