Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Karl!  (Read 690 times)

Roderick

Happy Birthday Karl!
« on: December 18, 2018, 12:15:43 am »
Karl,

Feliz Cumpleaños de parte del equipo de CODA.

Te deseamos un muy Feliz Cumpleaños, que sigas cumpliendo todos tus objetivos, que disfrutes tu día con tus seres queridos y que cumplas muchos años mas lleno de Salud.

Felicidades,

Adolfo y Roderick.

Which basically means:

Karl,

Happy Birthday from the Coda team.

We wish you a very happy birthday. We wish that you continue to accomplish all your goals, enjoy your day with your loved ones and we wish you great health in the years to come.

Congratulations,

Adolfo and Roderick.

English is not my native tongue, pardon any mistake. ;)

Karl Ahrens

Re: Happy Birthday Karl!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 08:09:03 am »
¡ ;D !  (Translation:  ;D!)  Thank you so much, guys. This is wonderful!   Muy en serio, su amistad y apoyo significan mucho para mi.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:21:39 am by Karl Ahrens »

Stefan

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 03:41:10 pm »
Happy birthday Karl!

¡ ;D !  (Translation:  ;D!

Hahah I loved that exclamation mark joke.

I see that you have a spanish-speaking Coda team, but anyway if you need any help with translation to spanish for the Coda site, please let me know.

I also plan to make some review videos in spanish and post them in the Chilean music forums I know.

CODAina

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 08:40:57 pm »
OMG !  Esa caricatura esta comiquisima!   Feliz Cumpleaños Mr Karl!  This is just too funny!  Great artwork you guys! Roderick....love the coda clipped to his pants!

Karl Ahrens

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 10:12:19 am »
Esa caricatura esta comiquisima!
It is wonderfully funny! Me running with Coda on my waistband is so true to life! With that said, he was kind enough to draw my hair a bit thicker than it is in real life, for which I am grateful! :)

Estefan and CODAina, our plan from the beginning was to have our website in both English and Spanish and for me to do all my videos in English and Spanish so we could do a better job reaching out to Latin America.  But for now, things are so overwhelmingly busy that we decided to keep things simple. Also, we need to figure out shipping to other countries because the US postal service is just too expensive.

At some point in the future, we'll be asking for your feedback on our efforts to share Coda with other countries.  We're grateful to have you with us.

I also plan to make some review videos in spanish and post them in the Chilean music forums I know.
That's great! You are a wonderful musician.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:15:08 am by Karl Ahrens »

Crowkopelli

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 01:35:28 pm »
I'll be happy to help with any translations Mr Karl and,  I was thinking about ways to help promote coda and thought about posting videos on you tube introducing coda in Spanish!!! 

TimothyThype

Happy Birthday Karl
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 08:18:09 pm »
Happy birthday I hope that you get, or got everything you little heart desires. Health, happiness, love and lots of moneeee.