Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Hello from Toronto  (Read 140 times)

Wendi

Hello from Toronto
« on: August 01, 2019, 08:08:40 pm »
Hi everyone, greetings from Toronto area, Ontario, Canada area.  Anyone else nearby?

I've been playing various wind instruments (clarinet, flute, oboe, tin flutes) off and on for about 25 years but just to amuse myself, not seriously.
I've had an MO-C and MO-G for a long time, love them.  Was very excited to get a CODA (it's been "in transit" all week but I am so excited to get it, I've been checking the tracking info several times per day  ;D  I hope I get it tomorrow so I can play it over the long weekend)

Anyway, I'm more of a lurker so forgive me if I don't post much, I prefer to just read what everyone else has to say.

Windjammer

Re: Hello from Toronto
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 08:41:06 pm »
Hello Wendi ! I’m in South Bend,Indiana about 7hrs away, I think. ???
I’m glad you could join us. I hope you start becoming more of a poster. ;)
I was a lurker at one time also. :o I didn’t think I had much to contribute but loved to read other peoples posts.  ??? ::) But I really like to help others so I sort of started making myself post more so people could get to know me a little better. There is a lot of nice and interesting people around here from all over the world. :o ;) :) I look forward to seeing your posts ,Wendi.  ;) :)

Wendi

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 08:33:11 pm »
 :) :)  *does a happy dance*   :) :)
My Coda finally arrived today!  It's amazing!  All I've done with it so far is play the notes with a tuner app to figure out how to get the right pitch (I definitely need practice with the lower G, I keep playing it flat, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually).   ;D ;D ;D

Windjammer

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 02:36:38 pm »
Hey Wendi.
I just had that feeling you would have plenty to contribute with just a little encouragement.
Thank you,Wendi :)