Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Prototype curiosity  (Read 419 times)

Jerobobo

Prototype curiosity
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:12:54 pm »
This might be an insensitive suggestion considering Karl’s very arduous and costly developmental process towards the final amazing instrument that is the Coda EDC as we know it, however my curiosity has got the better of me and I would be fascinated to see images of the prototypes and earlier iterations of the evolving creature as it passed from concept through to the happy ending and fruition! Would it be too traumatic an exercise for the Great Designer to show us pictures of his efforts and struggles along the way?

Karl Ahrens

Re: Prototype curiosity
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 03:11:41 pm »
Jerobobo, that is an interesting idea! Honestly, it's also a little overwhelming to think about right now with all I have going on.  However, we've made a note of this one, and I agree that it would be fun to post pictures of Coda during its many stages of development at some point.

Windjammer

Re: Prototype curiosity
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 01:03:27 am »
Jerobobo, that is an interesting idea! Honestly, it's also a little overwhelming to think about right now with all I have going on.  However, we've made a note of this one, and I agree that it would be fun to post pictures of Coda during its many stages of development at some point.

This would be awesome Karl !   :)