Coda EDC Flute Forum

Author Topic: T-Shirts, Mugs?  (Read 84 times)

Karl Ahrens

T-Shirts, Mugs?
« on: January 09, 2019, 09:26:16 pm »
Medicineman, Codaina/Crowcopelli, and others have suggested that they would like T-Shirts and Mugs.  Here are some ideas.

Let us know what you think. We could do this if there was interest. Thoughts? Suggestions?

They could actually be good conversation starters, and you might find others around you who also enjoy making music. (Sorry if you've seen these same pictures elsewhere on the forum. I posted these first on one of MedicineMan's posts but then thought that this news section might be a better spot.)

We're also working with Harley Davidson to produce a special Coda edition of the 2019 Sportster, but pictures aren't available yet. ;)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:42:41 pm by Karl Ahrens »

CODAina

Re: T-Shirts, Mugs?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 09:38:55 pm »
Hi All!     Mr Karl....if you are posting again that means you are recovering well from your back so youll be sprinting uphill and playing coda going downhill  ;D Good for you!

OK, If I could place my order now Ill go for tshirt #3....just because as a hiker that logo looks awesome!   So kudos to the graphic designer....dare I say Roderick and co.   Great job you guys! I will wear that with pride on each and every hike! It is a very attractive design and Im sure people would inquire about it.  My second option is tshirt #2....quite frankly I would purchase them both!   As for a mug......not sure....I would prefer instead merchandise like those magnetic type decals to put on my car.  This type of decals do not damage the car paint, are long lasting and easy to move around if you change your mind about placement.  So for the magnetic type decal #3 & #1 color black/white.  How about useful merchandise withbthe coda logo ie. cell phone rings or seamless multifunctional headwear similar to the buff brand ....these things are so useful; you can use them as neck warmers, bandanas, even as handkerchiefs.....but with the coda #3 logo and orange background or a blue one? Ill buy Ill buy it!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:10:44 pm by CODAina »

Re: T-Shirts, Mugs?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 04:53:55 am »
Sign me up in XL.

If you do the top picture with small Coda logo/symbol on chest put a big one on the back.

And if you can maybe also offer the Coda logo/symbol in black/yellow like on the site.