Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: While I'm waiting for a Coda t-shirt :)  (Read 346 times)

While I'm waiting for a Coda t-shirt :)
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:18:15 am »
Karl I hope you don't mind but I 'borrowed' the Coda black/yellow ellipse and am using it as my wallpaper
on my phone and tablet

coda wallpaper by Stopitdown Stopitdown, on Flickr

I'm looking forward to when the Coda store has a neat looking t-shirt brandishing the same Coda logo!

Re: While I'm waiting for a Coda t-shirt :)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 03:35:19 am »
Forgot to mention one of my techs at work queried about 'Coda' noticing my phone. This led to a discussion
and I discovered he has a music degree.

Next think you know he is agreeing to not only transpose 'Ashokan Farewell' for me but also to use Finale to convert and print the piece for me.

Roderick

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 03:25:04 pm »
Karl I hope you don't mind but I 'borrowed' the Coda black/yellow ellipse and am using it as my wallpaper
on my phone and tablet

coda wallpaper by Stopitdown Stopitdown, on Flickr

I'm looking forward to when the Coda store has a neat looking t-shirt brandishing the same Coda logo!

I bet he doesn't mind  ;D hehe.

I have actually though of doing nice wallpapers with some beautiful pictures (like the one on the website) we have with the Coda logo.

Forgot to mention one of my techs at work queried about 'Coda' noticing my phone. This led to a discussion
and I discovered he has a music degree.

Next think you know he is agreeing to not only transpose 'Ashokan Farewell' for me but also to use Finale to convert and print the piece for me.

That's pretty cool. 👍
English is not my native tongue, pardon any mistake. ;)

Karl Ahrens

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 08:49:37 pm »
MedicineMan, my lawyers will be talking to your lawyers about this unauthorized use of the Coda Logo.  No, actually, I'm thrilled that you have put Coda on your desktop, especially on PORTABLE devices like your phone and tablet (since Coda is made to move). ;)

It seems that having the logo on your desktop is a nice conversation starter.

You started this thread by saying,

Well, check these out!  We could do this if some of you are interested. If you are interested, let me know by posting, liking, or simply sending me fat envelopes of cash. ;) You could also suggest colors, etc.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:00:55 pm by Karl Ahrens »